El Pomar Fellowship
National deadline: January 20, 2015 (2015/2016 TBA)
- Applicants must be graduates of a four-year university or college.
- Applicants should have a Colorado connection (resident, student/graduate from a Colorado college or university, immediate family) and/or an explicit interest in serving the communities of Colorado.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership capability and potential, the ability to work as a member of a team, and an interest in public service or civic engagement.
- Applicants must exhibit the highest standards of professionalism and behavior.
- Applicants must possess strong verbal and writing skills.
- Applicants must demonstrate personal initiative and determination.
- Applicants must have the ability to travel throughout the state of Colorado on official Foundation business.
Application process: Submit the online application which includes:
- Personal Statement (not to exceed two pages): Please describe your interest in the Fellowship and in serving the communities of Colorado. In addition, please cite a specific example from your resume highlighting a lesson you learned about leadership.
- Curriculum Vitae
- College transcript(s)
- No more than two El Pomar Fellowship recommendation forms (can be found on application website)
Faculty representative: Keith Raether
Announcement timeline: (2015/2016 TBA)
January 20, 2015 - Application Deadline (all materials must be submitted online)
Late-January - Initial - Round Notification
Early February - Phone Interviews (if selected)
Mid-February - Second - Round Notification
Early March - In-Person Interviews (if selected)
Early March - Final Round: In-Person Interviews (if selected)
Mid-March - E-mail notification of status
Contact information: http://www.elpomar.org/contact-us