Student Academic Advisers
Student Academic Advisers, or SAs, are Whitman students who are trained and ready to provide their peers with academic support.
SAs live in first-year sections of residence halls and are involved in residence hall activities. In the fall semester of your first year at Whitman, you'll be assigned to an SA, who will meet with you and help you get acquainted with the various academic programs, opportunities, and expectations you'll find at Whitman. They also help out with residence hall activities!
What sort of questions do SAs answer?
- When do I P-D-F a class (or what does that even mean)?
- How do I learn more about studying abroad in Germany?
- Where do I find a tutor in Economics?
- How do I write better papers?
- What should I expect from my first blue book exam?
- How do I improve my time management?
- What strategies should I use for studying more effectively?
- ...and so much more!
Interested in becoming an SA? Click here!