Sherwood House

Sherwood House

The house, located at 1107 Alvarado Terrace, was built for Christopher and Lillian Eubanks in 1922 by O.D. Keen, Walla Walla Contractor. In 1939 the house was sold to Donald and Virginia Sherwood. After Mr. Sherwood's death in 1994, the house became the property of Whitman College, and in the summer of 1995 became the residence of the President of Whitman College.

piano bar Sherwood House exteriorsun roomkitchenbarkitchenliving roomdining room