Tri-Cities Airport (PSC) is about 45 miles west of Walla Walla. Airlines serving Pasco:
- Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air (Seattle/Tacoma)
- Allegiant Air (Las Vegas)
- Delta Air Lines (Salt Lake City)
- Northwest Airlines (Minneapolis)
- United Airlines (Denver)
Transportation from the airport
- Car rental from Hertz or Budget is available at the airport.
- A taxi from the Walla Walla airport to the Whitman campus costs about $10.
- A-1 Taxi: 509-529-2525
- ABC Taxi: 509-529-7726
- Freddy G’s Taxi & Wine Tours: 509-386-7636
- Valley Transit buses serve Walla Walla. To request a bus pickup from the Walla Walla airport, call Valley Transit at 509-525-9140. Bus route map.
Directions from the airport to campus:
- Turn right out of the airport to Highway 12 West.
- Take 12 West to Clinton Street.
- Left on Clinton to Boyer.
- Right on Boyer.
- Admission Office is on corner of Boyer and Stanton.
- Memorial Building and Reid Campus Center are further down on Boyer.